Manual Intensive Driving Courses
Intensive Driving Courses are known by various names, some of these
- A One Week Driving Course Manchester
- 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 Day Crash Course Manchester
- A Semi – Intensive Driving Course Manchester
- A One to One Crash Course Manchester
- A Fast Pass Driving Course Manchester
- Intensive Driving Lessons Manchester
Manchester Driver Training provides a learner driver crash course
for those who would like to progress quickly, or who have a deadline
to meet to learn to drive. The course is delivered by a Driver and
Vehicle Standards Agency instructor who is professional, patient
and can help you to progress to test standard at an accelerated
We have a high success rate for this type of course, as it is
well planned and delivered to suit the needs of the learner driver.
We do not sub-contract out the crash course to independent instructors
as a majority of other companies will do. Any instructor we provide
is part of Manchester Driver Training’s Premier Instruction Team.
Cost Efficient Procedure regarding booking your course:
- 1 - Please book and pass your theory test if you have not already
done so: https://www.gov.uk/book-theory-test
- 2 - Please check driving test appointments that suit your requirements:
- 3 - Please let us know which driving test appointment you need an intensive driving course for. Please let us know how many hours of training you require / if you require a manual or automatic vehicle / the full postcode address of where you require the intensive course to take place from.
- 4 – We will confirm instructor availability and schedule a course of training hours that meet your requirements.
- 5 – Once your intensive course hours are confirmed you are required to make payment for your course to complete the booking. Once your intensive course is paid for an intensive course instructor is then reserved for you at the times which you require.
Costs of our Semi - Intensive Budget Driving Lesson Course. (2 Hours Per Day in duration)
The above prices are our starting prices – please email to confirm the price and course availability in your postcode area.
All lesson courses on this page are offered subject to driving instructor availability.
Cost of our Full Intensive Driving Course. (Up to 6 hours Per
Day in Duration)
||Our price from £290
||Our price from £435
||Our price from £580
||Our price from £725
||Our price from £870
||Our price from £1015
||Our price from £1160
The above prices are our starting prices – please email
to confirm the price and course availability in your postcode area.
The cost for theory tests (£23) and standard weekday driving tests (£62) are paid to the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency not to Manchester Driver Training.
Manchester Driver Training let individuals book their own tests to retain control over the booking procedure.
Some intensive course providers will book your tests for you but charge you extra for doing so. This charge will normally be included within their overall course prices.
If you are considering using a third party intensive course provider always ask for a breakdown of what you are paying for i.e. the cost for each hour of training / cost of theory test / cost of driving test / cost for any associated administration fees.
Please use the direct links above to book your theory and practical driving tests.
Manchester Driver Training provides your training course hours to help you reach the required standard to be able to pass the DVSA U.K. driving test.
If you require any further information please send an email to
If you only require course training hours without a driving test
as you intend upon taking your driving test at a later date or in
a different part of the country please email your requirements –