Independent Second Opinion Mock Test
Are you already undertaking driving lessons in Manchester, Stockport
or Cheshire and would like your current driving skills assessing?
As a learner driver you will have invested your money with the
driving school or driving instructor of your choice to pay for manual
or automatic driving tuition.
Once all the forward driving exercises, manoeuvres and standard
of driving is at a stage where you are looking to book a driving
test, have you considered an independent second opinion mock test?
On the day of your driving test the examiner will be unknown to
you. This will be a completely different experience than having
your driving instructor sat next to you who you have become use
to over the duration of your driving lessons.
You may find that under mock test conditions you drive completely
differently than with your driving instructor who you are use to
undertaking regular weekly driving lessons with.
Our independent second opinion mock test service allows you to
undertake an actual test route with one of our independent team
who will asses you as if you are undertaking your actual driving
There are a number of benefits to undertaking an independent second
opinion mock test:
- This will help you build up your mental preparation for the
day of your actual driving test.
- You can have your current level of skill assessed under driving
- You will be able to assess how you drove under pressure.
- Any faults highlighted will allow you the chance to correct
those areas in advance of your actual driving test day.
- You can book more than 1 independent second opinion mock test
if you so wish to give yourself the best possible chance of passing
your actual driving test.
- Most importantly you will have gained experience driving under
test conditions with somebody other than your current driving
Ideally a 2 hour timeslot is required.
- Our independent assessor will pick you up from your home address.
- First 30 minutes you will familiarise yourself with the assessors
- You drive to the designated driving test centre of your choosing
where you will be undertaking your actual driving test.
- You will undertake a 40 minute mock test based on an actual
driving test route
- Feedback will be offered with an explanation of any faults accumulated.
- You drive back home and address any areas highlighted in your
mock driving test. (Limited to the remaining time after your mock
test is completed)
How to Book and Costs:
The cost for the 2 hour manual or automatic assessment is £59
Driving test centres covered for both a Manual or Automatic assessment
- West Didsbury Driving Test Centre
- Sale Driving Test Centre
- Bredbury Driving Test Centre
- Hyde Driving Test Centre
- Cheetham Hill Driving Test Centre
- Atherton Driving Test Centre
- Bolton Driving Test Centre
If you choose a driving test centre out of your local area e.g.
you live in North Manchester and have chosen a driving test centre
in Bredbury there would be more travel time involved to get there
and back which would incur additional costs.
If you would like to book an independent second opinion mock driving
test please use our online booking form.