Reverse Exercise Driving Lessons
Are you apprehensive when reversing in your car or feel
worried as to where your car may actually end up?
Manchester Driver Training offers reverse exercise driving
lessons which will enable you to increase your overall confidence
and skills when reversing.
This course is aimed at:
- Full Licence Holder’s who want to learn safe reversing techniques.
- European Union Licence Driver’s who are use to driving on the other
side of the road.
- International Licence Driver’s who are use to driving on the other
side of the road.
- Provisional Licence Holder’s who feel that their current driving
instructor isn't explaining the reversing exercises adequately and
want a second opinion and guidance.
The following reverse exercises are looked at in detail:
- Parallel Park Exercise - Pull up alongside a car, stop and then
reverse behind the car and stop within 2 car lengths.
- Bay Reverse Exercise - Pull up alongside parking bays and reverse
back into one.
- Drive Forwards into a parking bay and then reverse back out.
- Left or Right Reverse Exercise - Reversing around a corner to the left or the right.
- Turn in the Road Exercise - Turn your car around to face the opposite
The aim is to be able to complete each exercise with good
observation, accuracy and control.
If you want a full comprehensive manual reversing exercise lesson you would require a 2 hour timeslot. Cost is from £80 (Area Dependent).
If you wanted to book 1 hour this would cost from £40 or £60 for a 1.5 hour reversing lesson. (Area Dependent).
In some areas we are only able to offer 2 hour lessons. All 1 hour lessons are subject to driving instructor availability.
For those who live outside of Manchester and wish to undertake
our reverse exercise course we have a meeting point of Didsbury
Village Metrolink, Didsbury, M20.